Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe For Energy All Day Long!
Cheesecake without the guilt? Try this blueberry and fresh ricotta concoction for a full meal in smoothie form. You’ll get loads on anti-oxidants, tummy-filling protein, and satisfy your sweet tooth at once! Plus, the berries are a fantastic energy source that will keep you fueled up all day.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh ricotta curds (use only half a cup if using ricotta from the store)
- 1 cup any milk of your choice (you may use fresh milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc)
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup
Let’s Make a Cheesecake Smoothie in a Cup!
1. Gather all the ingredients. The recipe uses fresh frozen blueberries and fresh homemade ricotta curds but you can certainly use what you can buy from the store.
2. Simply add all ingredients in a blender or a blending cup.
3. It may take a few moments longer than a typical smoothie to get everything blended and well combined. You may add vanilla flavor if desired.
4. Pour in a serving glass and top with a few blueberries for garnish.
Makes two servings for a snack or breakfast and 1 serving to replace a heavier fuller meal. Enjoy!
Want some extra fiber? Add a tablespoon of flax seed or chia seeds prior to blending to give this smoothie an even healthier boost!
Filed under: Energy Smoothies