Immune Support Kiwi Cooler Smoothie Recipe
Do you know that kiwi can help make you sleep better when eaten about an hour before bed? It is also rich in vitamin C, making it one of the best fruits to have when you’re fatigued or stressed. Cucumber has plenty of B-vitamins which are needed by the body because they support adrenal function, thereby helping you cope with stress. This kiwi cooler smoothie will help soothe your nerves and boost your immune system. A glass of this and you’ll be back to your perky self in no time!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 ½ cup cucumber (about 1 small cucumber or half a medium one)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (you may use sugar or honey but this is a healthier option)
- ¼ cup water
- A sprig of mint and an extra slice of kiwi for garnish
Let’s Make Some Stress-Busting Smoothie!
Best Smoothie Blenders For Maximum Nutrition
2. Place everything in a blender or blending bullet. Don’t forget to add the quarter cup of water to facilitate blending!
3. Process until smooth and pour into a glass.
4. Garnish with a slice of kiwi and some mint.
You may also add a squeeze of lemon or lime if desired. Makes 1 serving. Enjoy!
As with all smoothie recipes, feel free to make your own changes for a flavor that suits your taste buds. Smoothies pack a powerful nutritious punch and are great any time of the day when you need that extra boost.